Jane Catherine Jensen

Jane Catherine Jensen

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall!!!


It's officially Fall! For the past few weeks, me, my sisters, and my mom have been finding "hints of fall" in everything. We LOVE fall and everything that comes with it. There's that certain smell in the air, the leaves changing, the warm sweaters, my moms homemade soups, breads, cobblers, and especially her fun decor! Dane absolutely hates it because he is a sun lover, I just have to keep reminding him it's football season and then he's o.k., but not me, bring on the cooler weather and the comfort fall brings.

3 comments:

Sarah Holman said...

You just like fall because you can wear your sweats. Ha Ha. JK. Fall is great...

Lish or Coors said...

I have to agree with you.......I love fall as well. I'm excited for the sweatshirts and the nonswassy underoos.......WOOOOHOOOO!

Jenny said...

Anna -
You are a WAY better blogger than I am...Are you getting help with this, or am I just "blogging-challenged"? Anyway - Good job with the blog. And great job with the whole blessing bash today. I had fun. And Jane looked like such a little cutie patootie! Maybe Tal will go after the younger chicks when he's older!